ACSC: Launched & Supported by Mass Insight
The Advanced Cyber Security Center (ACSC) is a non-profit corporation launched and supported by Mass Insight Global Partnerships that brings together industry, university, and government organizations to address sophisticated cyber security challenges.
By drawing on expertise from across health care, energy, defense, financial services and technology, the ACSC brings together experts to develop unique approaches to share cyber threat information, to engage in next-generation cyber security research and development, and to create education programs that develop cyber security talent.
The ACSC, based at The MITRE Corporation campus in Bedford, MA, takes advantage of New England's unparalleled university, industrial and research resources to develop next-generation solutions and strategies for protecting the nation's public and private IT infrastructure.
Project Area Selection Criteria
- Multi-sector applicability
- Better addressed in collaborative environment
- Not in large-scale research elsewhere
Board of Directors:
- Dr. Mel Bernstein, Senior Vice Provost for Research and Graduate Education, Northeastern University
- Greg Dracon, Principal, .406 Ventures
- Gary Gagnon, Senior Vice President and Chief Security Officer, The MITRE Corporation
- William Guenther, Chairman, CEO and Founder, Mass Insight Global Partnerships
- Kenneth Montgomery, First Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Christopher Perretta, Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer, State Street Corporation
- Tom Quinn, Chief Information Security Officer, BNY Mellon
- Jim Rigoli, Retired Vice President, Internet & Directory Services Group, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Linda Saris, Director, Salem CyberSpace
- Dr. Jack Wilson, President Emeritus, The University of Massachusetts and Distinguished Professor of Higher Education, Emerging Technologies, and Innovation, The University of Massachusetts Lowell
For more information, please contact us.